CRE prepared a set of electrical plans and specifications for the lighting and power distribution design for the arterial streets, parking lot, and plaza for the TSA/Cardinals Multi-Purpose Facility located in Glendale, Arizona.
The project consists of the following:
- Arterial Street Lighting on Bethany Home Road between 99th Avenue and 91st Avenue (one mile)
- Arterial Street Lighting on the south one – half of Maryland Avenue between 95th Avenue and 91st Avenue (approximately 3100’)
- Arterial Street Lighting on the Stadium Access Road west of 91st Avenue (750’)
- Arterial Street Lighting on 95th Avenue between Maryland and Bethany Home Road (one-half mile)
- Parking Lot safety lighting for 120-acre parking lot
- Lighting for a 10-acre plaza around the stadium
- Utility Coordination for a separate utility service dedicated for the exterior lighting
- Specification of electrical switchgear and power distribution system
- Lighting Controls including multi-level usage and interface with the stadium lighting control system
- Controls and power distribution for the irrigation system
- Open space, special landscape accent lighting, and/or entryway/monument lighting.